- A Roadmap for Using the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development in Support of Science, Policy, and ActionNov 2019
- Blue carbon, the breath of the OceanOct 2019
- What governance for the Ocean?Sep 2018
- Tracking a mass mortality outbreak of pen shell Pinna nobilis populations: A collaborative effort of scientists and citizensNov 2019
- The Ocean, master of the climateThe Ocean, master of the climateSep 2015
- BookletPaul Ricard Oceanographic Institute's presentationMay 2016
Great encounter: a dolphin in the lagoon
Grat encounter for the scientists diving in the lagoon... (Images A. Vion)
13 Ocean Project
This film presents the context and the broad issues of the 13 Océan project, a demonstrator of aquaculture and urban agriculture production for climatic transition. It is a project for an urban 'permaquaculture' farm, which will meet three objectives: - to ally permaculture and aquaculture; - to function according to the principles of the circular economy; - to be based on biomimetic practices.
Peter Thomson: “There’s one ocean. We’re all connected”
On the occasion of his visit to the island of Les Embiez, Peter Thomson, United Nations (UN) Special Envoy for the Oceans, responded to Patricia Ricard’s questions: he spoke of solutions on nature, of corporate sponsorship, and innovation, his vision for the preservation of the ocean environment. With a clear message: "We have only one ocean, and we will have to find common solutions".
MedPAN aims to promote the establishment, the operation and the sustainability of a Mediterranean network of MPAs, and produced this video.